Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Foundation haul!

Well, I consider it a haul, because I've been using the same foundation (CoverGirl Clean Makeup Oil Control in shade 505 - Ivory) for I can't even remember how long. I was at a local discount store and they had a ton of CoverGirl foundations for like $2 each, and since I'm running low I figured I'd grab a few to try out. So here's what I bought:


CoverGirl TruBlend Whipped Foundation in Ivory


CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Foundation in Ivory


CoverGirl CG Smoothers SPF15 Tinted Moisture in Fair to Light


Almay Pure Blends Makeup in Ivory

I had a hell of a time finding founations in my shade (since all of the makeup is basically just thrown into some bins!), they did have a few of the CoverGirl/Olay Simply Ageless Foundation that comes in the pot with the purple lid and has a white swirl (supposedly contains some anti-aging serum) that I REALLY wanted to try (because I won't shell out $14 for a Covergirl foundation in a regular store!) and when I found one in my shade the plastic wrapper was ripped off and someone had tested it and the sponge was dirty :[ gross! So I didn't get to try that.

So, I'll probably be reviewing one of these tomorrow! AND the E.L.F. makeup I ordered last week is schedulued to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment