Sunday, June 28, 2009

LEMMING: Coastal Scents

I know everyone rants and raves about Coastal Scents because of their cheap, high quality palettes and brushes. Honestly, I never paid much attention to them. I'm not one for bright colored eyeshadows (which is what most people buy their famous 88 palette for) but when I was browsing the website on a whim last week I saw these:

28 Piece Neutral Eyeshadow Palette


Price: $21.95

This 28 piece eye shadow with defining colors comes with an assortment of neutral tones in shimmer and matte effect. The case is matte black & measures 9" x 6", there is no mirror inside, the shadow pan measures 1" round.

Several of the powders will work as a shadow or a blush! This palette is perfect for everyone when applying a natural effect makeup. Upcoming brides to be will especially benefit from the colors this palette has to offer.


This is EXACTLY my cup of tea. I love neutral eyeshadows, I have tons of them. From shimmery white for highlighting to smokey blackish brown. All of these colors look likes ones that I would use, and you can't beat 28 eyeshadows for $22! And they're all decently sized at 1" around (a MAC eyeshadow is 1/16 off from being a full inch, for reference).

10 Piece Professional Blush Palette


Price: $16.95

Our professional blush palette contains every shade needed for the makeup artist. There are 4 matte blushes (1st one on the bottom row and the last 3 on the bottom row). The rest of these have a beautiful sheen of shimmer.

Case measures 9" Long 4 "deep (23 cm x 10 cm). The case is matte black.

Pan size for each blush is 3.5cm or 1 3/8 inches


I've just recently been getting into blushes, I currently use the powder blushes by ELF, but I would LOVE to have this. My only complaint is the size of each blush, I wish they were a little bit bigger. But most of the colors (the only ones I'm not sure about at the to in the upper right) look really wearable and could possibly double as contour or eyeshadow shades.

Pink Kabuki Brush

Price: $4.99

Pink Synthetic Oval Foundation Brush

Price: $3.99

Pink Kolinsky Lip Brush

Price: $3.49

I'm not adding the descriptions for these, I'm assuming anyone who reads this has a basic idea of what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment