Sunday, June 7, 2009

Free body spray!

Well, not for free, but almost. :] I was cleaning around my desk today and found an old $10 gift card for Bath & Body works that I had gotten a few years ago when I spent a certain amount of money, it must have been around Christmas because the card has snowflakes on it.

Anyways, I was going to throw it away but when I looked for the expiration date I realized that there wasn't one. So I went to the Bath & Body Works website and saw they were haveing a sale, $5 for any products from their Signature collection. I ordered a White Tea & Ginger Body spray, the total came out to $11.65 including shipping and tax, so I basically got a body spray for under $2 :]


I used to have a hand cream in the same scent and I loved it, so I'm really excited for it to come!

Also, my E.L.F. order should be arriving tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment