Monday, June 8, 2009

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Pool Party: LEMMING

So apparently Victoria's Secret has introduced three new limited edition scents to their "Beauty Rush" Line for summer. Normally I wouldn't get too excited about this, I'm not really into VS except for bras, unless someone gives me the products or a gift card. Not that I don't like the products, I just don't really bother to go in there and look. So anyways, I'm excited because ONE OF THE SCENTS IS ICED TEA. I'm a big iced tea drinker. We always have a big pitcher of it in the fridge, and there's nothing better than stepping inside a cool, air-conditioned house and getting a big glass of cold iced tea. I haven't actually smelled it yet but I'm hoping the body spray will evoke the same sort of feelings.


From the website: "Image is incorrect. See scent dropdown for correct descriptions."

Lemonita (lemon scent) should be turquoise on the left, Frostea (iced tea scent) should be the orange one in the middle, and Coolada (coconut scent) is the right color.

Victoria's Secret is having a 3/$25 sale on their Beauty Rush products (I think it only counts for like products though, like, 3 body sprays for $25 or 3 lotions for $25, not just any 3 products) so assuming this sale is still going on around Thursday or Friday I will definitely be picking some up :3

There's also a matching lipgloss, and I LOVE Beauty Rush lipglosses, so I'm going to look for those, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment