Friday, June 5, 2009

Into Post + mini haul!

So, this is the start of my makeup and beauty blog! I'm lucky enough to have a mom who's a hair stylist so I've grown up learning all of the best tricks of the trade, and now I have this blog to share them with everyone else! Now, onto the fun stuff;

E.L.F. haul!

I love E.L.F. to begin with, so when I heard about their new Sugar Kiss line I was TOTALLY EXCITED. It seems to be geared towards younger girls, with lots of pink and other bright colors, it's definitely different from all of their other products, which have a minimalist feel to me. Most of the products come in duos, like the Glitter Liquid Eyeliner and the Super Glossy Lip Shine Best Friend Charm Bracelet. A few new products were also added to the Studio and regular E.L.F. lines.

So, what did I order?


Brightening Eye Color in Luxe

Brightening Eye Color in Ethereal (new!)

Brightening Eye Color in Punk Funk (new!)

Super Glossy Lip Shine in Angel

Complexion Perfection (new!)

Glitter Liquid Eyeliner in North Star (new!)

Glitter Liquid Eyeliner in Shooting Star (new!)

Glitter Lip Glaze in Glitter Swirl (new!)

Curly Eyelash Tool (new!)

Sparkle Travel Mirror (new!)

And, because I spent more than $15, I used the code FREEMINI and received a free Mini Makeup Collection, which is regularly $15!


So, expect to see lots of reviews and swatches within the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment